Will Attorney in Kansas City, MO
When residents in and around Kansas City, MO, need a will attorney, they often turn to Estate Planning Kansas City . Our law firm offers a wide range of services related to wills and trusts. We handle simple and routine matters as well as complex cases. If you don’t yet have a will, we can help you establish one. If your life has recently changed, we can help you amend a will to accommodate those changes.
Regardless of your age or the specifics of your finances, we’ll work with you to create a will that protects your interests and the interests of your family. In addition to dictating who gets which assets, the will you establish can dictate:
- An executor for your estate
- The guardian for a minor child
- How property is distributed
A will is a great way to plan for the what-ifs in life and make sure that your family is protected. At Estate Planning Kansas City , we’d love to help you with this service. Call today to speak with a will attorney. We represent clients throughout Kansas City, MO and the neighboring communities.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Member Of The National Academy Of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Academy Of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- U.S. Department Of Veterans Affairs
- Accredited Attorney With The Department Of Veterans Affairs