Estate Law in Kansas City, MO
At Estate Planning Kansas City in Kansas City, MO, we handle all matters of estate law as it applies to this region and at the federal level. We look forward to helping clients regardless of their age, financial standing, marital and parental status, and other characteristics that can change with time. Our services are reasonably priced, and we’re available on a one-time and ongoing basis.
Our law firm will work to serve you based on your specific needs. We can help you create or amend:
- Last wills and testaments
- Living wills
- Living trusts
- Business, retirement, and other trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Long-term care provisions
You’re never too young to begin planning for your family’s future, and at Estate Planning Kansas City , that’s precisely what we’d like to help you do. Our clients come to us from throughout the Kansas City, MO area, so call today with any estate law questions or to schedule an in-person consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Member Of The National Academy Of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Academy Of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- U.S. Department Of Veterans Affairs
- Accredited Attorney With The Department Of Veterans Affairs