Business Accountants in Kansas City, MO
When local entrepreneurs require the professional services of business accountants, they often turn to Estate Planning Kansas City in Kansas City, MO. In addition to providing clients with attorney services, we also have a Certified Public Accountant who understands the regional and federal needs of local businesses. Whatever unique challenges you face, our firm will work diligently on your behalf.
Many of the companies we represent are family businesses, and those types of organizations deal with unique challenges that we work to overcome. Some of the ways we can help include:
- Addressing issues related to personal estate plans
- Preserving institutional memory
- Overseeing adequate cash flow to facilitate an estate transition
Let Estate Planning Kansas City meet the unique needs of your business. Discover why area organizations seeking business accountants often choose us. We represent clients throughout Kansas City, MO and the surrounding areas, so contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Member Of The National Academy Of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Academy Of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- U.S. Department Of Veterans Affairs
- Accredited Attorney With The Department Of Veterans Affairs